Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Work.

I stayed up late last night (again) trying to get a PDF portfolio together for my rep at Creative Circle. FINALLY, at 2:00 a.m. I was done and figured out how to make the file small enough to send to her. It was quite a process.

I am busy today researching ways to advertise my business. I am looking into setting up a booth at the Heart of Texas Arts + Crafts Show here in Garland in September. I am also attending a mixer Thursday night (hosted by TheBump.com) to network with other small business owners that target moms and pregnant moms-to-be to get my name out there I do scrapbooks and birth announcements.

I have a list of advertising ideas going...anyone want to add to them? I know some of you are creative....come on! It's easy to post a comment....I would love some input! (ahem, Melissa, my advertising guru!)

2 comments:

Erin Shipps said...

My aunt homeschools her kids and I know they have newsletters that go out to all the moms/dads who stay home with their kids. Hers is at www.midwesthomeschoolers.org and there is probably one for Texas. A little research might come in handy. She says you can advertise pretty cheap in those. Glenn is going to advertise guitar lessons. Hope that helps!

sarah said...

Church Bulletins. Coffee shop Community boards.