Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me.

Well, I get to deal with some fun stuff on my anniversary. While Jared is sitting in lecture, no doubt bored, I get to deal with....





Yep, you guessed it...

FLEAS.

Last night, I saw one hopping around on Addison's belly. I thought no big deal, dogs get a flea, whatever. This morning, I saw TWO FLEAS on her belly. So I immediately went into freak-out mode. Addie has now had a bath, a haircut, another bath and her flea, tick and heartworm medicine. After I wrote this post, I am headed to the laundry room with her pet bed.

AND NOW MY HEAD ITCHES.

3 comments:

Erin Shipps said...

Ew, we've had fleas before. Well, not we, but our dog and his bed. You should be fine after washing everything. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Fleas are no fun. Sounds like you caught it early though. Hope you two had a good time tonight. Happy 4th Anni!

Tish said...

i love the flowers in your blog design dearie. random comment that has nothing to do with your latest blog but you love me anyways :)