Tuesday, July 8, 2008

will work for food.

Everyday, I search online for a perfect opportunity where I can work from home making a small amount of money to support our family. It's hard. I have pretty impressive qualifications in my field, but no one really loves the idea of part-time from home. Today, I have applied for a part-time (9 hours) preschool music teacher at a local church. It would be so fun but I'm not sure what I would do with Dakota. We will see if I hear anything....

I also applied to be a blog writer with my very own motherhood blog. It would be perfect.

Getting all geared up to send out my freelance copywriting letter to some local companies. It's hard tracking down contact names and addresses for the companies I want to email my resume to. I think I'll take a break and clean up the house and make dinner. I'm really hoping Jared gets off on time today. Rrrrriiiiigggghhhhtt.....

1 comment:

Erin Shipps said...

I imagine this is a very hard thing to do. I wish more employers understood the importance to some of us in raising our children and keeping our career at the same time. I don't want to work full-time and miss my kids growing up! Plus, being in an office for 8 hours every day depresses me. I hope something great works out for you. I'll be thinking of you!