Monday, June 2, 2008

A hot Monday

As normal people headed back to work today, Jared and I continued work at home. Jared just about finished up the garage to where we can almost get the cars in. YAY! It's going to be a tight fit with 2 cars, but we will be able to make it. I went to Hobby Lobby in the morning and managed to spend a *few* dollars in the scrapbook section. Hey, everything is 50% off - can't beat that deal! Plus, I had to have some supplies to stock my craft area when it got finished. This craft room has inspired me to do some scrapbooking as a side business...so if anyone needs a cool memory book, let me know, I would be glad to make one for you instead of your pictures just sitting in a photo box getting ruined.

The remainder of the day, we went and bought paint for the craft room/office and a few flowers. I spent the hottest part of the day outside planting flowers. I will get a picture up here soon when I get it the way I want it. I also mowed the backyard, so finally, our backyard is becoming more of an oasis than a forest. Still got the birds, though. And a new frog in my rose bed. That thing scared the crap out of me when I went to lay down mulch. Apparently, Mr. Frog does not like mulch being thrown on his back and jumped up 5 feet right at my legs. Great.

Tonight, we are painting the office. Maybe. We'll keep you posted on that one...

No comments: