Thursday, June 26, 2008

Advertising: my passion.

Today, Jared got off early which allowed me to get out of the house and work on my marketing business. It felt really good to really get down to business and try to get myself back into my career. Don't get me wrong - I love my job as a full-time mom/bird wrangler, but I also love advertising. I am excited to get back out there and start doing some of my own work. So, I'm also going to start using my blog to post some hot marketing that's out there. Commercials. Ads. Radio. Even BAD marketing. Here is one to get the creative juices flowing. I love this commercial. Totally non-related and random, but great nonetheless. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Erin Shipps said...

This commercial made me laugh so hard. I didn't even care (or understand the product).