Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good thing for coffee.

What a way to start my morning. A reminder email from Ticketmaster informing me my Ben Folds concert is soon! WOOT!

I have become a big fan of coffee these days. Scratch that - more like creamer (with a hint of coffee). I got hooked on the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and then Amy introduced me to the Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Light (with skim milk, of course). Man, these things are heavenly and I hear the Gingerbread is even more delicious that comes out in November. Great. I really enjoy dropping $3.74 on a tall coffee (aka small).

Also, there is a brand new Dunkin Donuts opening about ohhhh a block from my new work, so that is going to be fabulous. Dunkin coffee is the BEST. And, hello, we can't fail to mention the make a mean chocolate cake donut and strawberry frosted.

In an attempt to save some cash, I bought a really cute pink coffee canister at Target the other day and decided to get started on the right foot by NOT spending my lunch money on a coffee every morning. I can be a barista, too, right? So I bought some Dunkin French Vanilla coffee and my favorite Coffeemate liquid creamer (vanilla caramel) and I must say, it's pretty tasty! And for the price of one Starbucks drink, I can make my own coffee for a good two weeks.

We'll see how long this lasts when I'm running late and pass a convenient Starbucks drive-thru on my way in next week.

No comments: