Friday, October 3, 2008

Getting ready.

I am now obsessed with my newly purchased planner. See here:

http://www.target.com/Franklin-Undated-Compact-3-Color-Organizer/dp/B0011ZTM8E/sr=1-11/qid=1223064773/ref=sr_1_11/601-7968000-7247322?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Afranklin%20covey&page=1

I love it. It's pink and brown most importantly. And yes, I'm old school and enjoy writing things down the old-fashioned way in my planner. I have a phone that does just about everything but walk my dogs, but I just can't get into the technology planning.

In other news, the Schreiners have been preparing for our new transition. Jared and I have been interviewing daycares and we have it narrowed down to three locations. All three we feel very comfortable with and Dakota has even been able to go into her classroom and play to see what she thinks of it. She has immediately began playing and talking and really could care less if we were in there. It's probably going to be harder on mommy....

This weekend, we plan on cleaning and organizing the house. I have made a few* purchases in preparation for my new job and am trying to get my life organized. I am having a little anxiety about trying to be the perfect mom, wife and career woman, but I just have to realize there will be days where I fail and stuff will be left undone. Life goes on as long as I remember what is important in life: my family.

My posts might be sparse in the next few weeks. My company has called me and asked to start on Monday instead of Oct. 13 from home so I will be working on projects starting this weekend. Nothing like jumping right in!

No comments: