Monday, October 6, 2008

BEN FOLDS!!!

I know the majority of my audience has no clue who Ben Folds is. And that is okay. But what you need to know about me is, I am a HUGE Ben Folds fan! He is an insanely amazing musical artist who rocks out (and I mean REALLY rocks out) on the piano and is an unbelievably talented musician. I have every song on my iPod he has ever written (yes, he writes his own music) and have been to every concert he has performed in the 90 mile radius of my location.

Well, the highlight of my MONTH most definitely is going to be....
the Ben Folds concert in Dallas on October 23!!!!

Luckily, Grandma Schreiner will be here watching Dakota so Jared and I can go out and have a date night. I cannot wait for this concert. We went a few years ago when he came to the Lied Center and that venue was so huge, it was hard to really get up close and personal (although still amazing of course!). This time, he is a more intimate venue where we will get to see him rock out on the pearly white keys and I couldn't be more excited.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay, Ben Folds is the bomb. I saw him at City Market and was like 10 feet from the stage. It was pretty much awesome. Also, he lived in Winston-Salem. Sweet!