Tuesday, October 14, 2008

cold hands, big office and nice people.

I have officially started my job (in the office). Day 2 is complete and it's safe to say I will indeed be returning for my third day. It's been great so far. My office is ridiculously large with a huge window. It's a little overwhelming, but hey, I might as well love it, they aren't moving me anytime soon. Although, the atmosphere is a little like I would imagine the Antartic to be. AKA FREEZING. Luckily, I was able to bring in my space heater and had that thing running on high blast all day. Much better. The people are nice, the environment is laid back and it appears as if I'm going to be keeping very busy writing a lot of copy and coordinating the entire marketing department and all the projects that occur on a daily basis. I feel great about it!

Dakota is doing great with Grandma Schreiner. She has not missed me at all,which I'm thankful for, really. It's great to have someone watch her who loves her and plays with her all the time!

Jared is currently painting Dakota's room. Pictures to come!

No comments: