Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another week begins.

This weekend was really good. Jared worked a short day Friday and was off Saturday, and had a short morning again today. We were able to go out to dinner Friday night with some new faces from Jared's residency at a delicious Mexican restaurant in Uptown, Uncle Julio's. Yesterday, since Ike was upon us and brought crazy rain and wind, we stayed in and got some stuff done around the house. I am cleaning out Dakota's room, organizing toys and packing away "baby" clothes to make room for the new toys that are coming in just a few short weeks for the big birthday. I had her 1-year pictures scheduled, but with the rain, I decided to postpone them until next week. I have a lot of projects ahead of me this week. I am trying to finish Dakota's 1-year scrapbook in time for her birthday, but this is going to be a huge challenge. We shall see if I can accomplish it. Wish me luck!

No comments: