Sunday, February 17, 2008

the truth behind Dakota's smile...

So while daddy has been home this weekend, spending some quality time with his daughter, we have made a strong conclusion. Dakota Lee has already learned how to get what she wants from daddy. Smile = melts daddy's heart. Now, granted, the girl smiles A LOT in general. And this of course is an awesome thing. But for some reason, her grin she gives daddy is just a bit different...more along the lines of "I know I am cute, daddy will give me whatever I want...here it is!"

Therefore, Jared has come to the conclusion that this girl is going to break the bank with that smile. (Maybe she can teach me how to do it.)

In other news, we had a great, relaxing weekend. Complete with a few giggles, snow, sleep and rice cereal.

No comments: