Monday, February 25, 2008

Mall excursion

So, today, Dakota and I went shopping. Lesson learned? SHE IS OVER HER CAR SEAT. I have the handy car seat/stroller where the car seat can just snap into the stroller, and off we go! This is great for babies under 4 months. However, Dakota is now over that thing. She wants to have more movement in there, and I can't say I blame her. She used to sleep in there for hours, but now, she cat naps for about 20 minutes and then just squirms because she is not too comfy. So....I think the day is soon ahead of us where we install the big girl Britax car seat into my car and she gets to sit in the stroller front-facing like a big girl. Good thing mommy is prepared and already has the carseat. (And of course, found an awesome deal online!) Looks like daddy will have a project this weekend....

No comments: