Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July!











It has been a busy last few weeks. The fam had a great time on vacation, Dakota had a blast with Nana and Papa in Kansas while Jared and I successfully blew through our entire gambling budget in a matter of days. Vegas remained fortunately rather warm (not sweltering hot) and it was so great to get away from the normal work life for a few days.
The Fourth of July weekend is upon us. Luckily, Jared and I have a few days off to spend together and I'm especially excited to spend some quality family time.
Last night, we all did an arts & crafts project. Dakota has a 4th of July Parade at school this afternoon, and I decided to make Pom Poms for her classmates. Jared was a great sport and helped out, while Dakota stayed interested for about 2 minutes. Here are a few pictures.
I have my camera in my purse, so I'll be sure to catch some festive pics this weekend. Happy 4th everyone!

No comments: