Wednesday, August 20, 2008

World Famous Topeka Zoo!

My week back in Kansas has been busy and has gone really fast. The theme of my week is squeeze. I have managed to squeeze a lot in in just a few short days and have a few more days left to squeeze in even more. Tomorrow, I am headed to Kansas City to squeeze in a lot of stuff. You get the idea.

Today, Grandpa, Dakota and I ventured to the World Famous Topeka Zoo! It was a lot of fun. Dad says he's not sure who had more fun, mom or baby, but I think it's a toss up. My favorite was the orangutans and sad gorilla, even though it made me sad to see him so bored. My least favorite part was the rainforest. I hate birds. We then lunched at BoBo's...yum!

Here are some favorite pictures from the adventure.

Click to play A Trip to the Zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ahhh, I miss the Topeka Zoo...remember the field trips we used to take there in grade school? And you would want to sit next to your crush on the bus... Dakota looks like she had a ball!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to the World Famous in probably four years I remember when the Lions Pride was new...crazy. Oh the memories. As a side note you weren't too far from my work Missy you could've "squeezed" in a drop in. :)